Here at Skedulo we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. We’re also proud to have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID with the rollout of vaccine programs internationally.
We are looking for a highly talented Talent Acquisition Manager to join our new Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who will build our global Talent Acquisition function. You will be a thought partner to our business leaders from a Talent strategy perspective globally here at Skedulo. Additionally, this individual will still be hands-on with recruiting for roles locally. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment management, with knowledge of screening, interviewing and various hiring practices especially from a diversity perspective. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, being committed to diversity, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Building the Talent Acquisition function for global scale, with ownership of the Talent Acquistion Team's Delivery.
- Providing structure and guidance to empower individuals on your team to grow and thrive in their roles.
- Developing and owning the Talent Acquisition recruiting metrics as well as analysing and proposing strategies with improving metrics.
- Partnering with our DEI Program Manager, hiring managers, executives on DEIB recruiting strategies
- Along with Marketing, develop and execute on strategies to promote our employer brand in all external opportunities where possible.
- Establish strong ongoing relationships across the company and a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from kicking off a new search, job description development, job postings, sourcing and closing requisitions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Ensuring that the Talent our talent process provides an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers in line with our internal Recruitment Workflow Wiki.
- Create a meaningful candidate experience, so that candidates apply for future opportunities and are willing to promote Skedulo, even if they were not offered a position
- Have at least 1 - 2 years in a Talent Acquisition managerial role
- Proficient with using applicant-tracking software (Workable ATS experience is preferred)
- Have prior work experience working for a tech/saas company
- Has strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Interest and/or experience participating in Recruiting projects like interview training, process improvements, employer campaigns
- Possess great organizational skills with a high level with attention to detail
- Prior experience recruiting for talent in the United States, Vietnam, United Kingdom
- Experience developing a recruiting strategy
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime! 2 Days in the Office & 3 Work From Home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax