- Part-time 2.5 FTE
- Melbourne, Australia (remote)
- $60k-70k FTE
Mobble is looking for a talented digital marketing & communications leader to join our Melbourne based start-up. Mobble's team is responsible for shaping the future of agriculture by helping thousands of farmers around the world simplify farm management, connect their team and make better decision that better the industry.
Our ideal Mobbler is a creative, farmer-focused marketer who is ready to drive lead generation campaigns, write compelling content, and be the voice of “Why Mobble” for our audience. Are you comfortable leading Mobble's marketing strategy? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to craft compelling content? Then you’ll be an awesome fit for this PMM role.
This role will initially be part-time (2.5 days per week), and as we continue to grow, there is potential for it to grow into a full-time role as well. You’ll be working with our small, flexible and enthusiastic team, of which the majority have strong farming ties - so we understand farmers and are passionate about making their lives easier.
More about you:
- Experience in product marketing, content marketing, or other relevant backgrounds, ideally in Agriculture.
- Motivated by big goals, you love to critically think about market fit and build the right funnel strategy to go after it.
- A strong writer and producer, experienced at creating content for B2B/Agricultural companies
- Thrive when part of a team, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Product to execute on a shared vision.
In this role you will succeed by:
- Owning Mobble's digital marketing strategy to drive awareness and qualified farmer leads.
- Growing the Mobble farming community on social media platforms, ensuring brand loyalty and trust.
- Driving the messaging across channels such as the Mobble blog, newsletter, and relevant landing pages.
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
If you want to get to know Mobble more then check out our blog or our about page.
- To apply, send through your CV to Jock (CEO) at [email protected] - and we'll get back to you with next steps.