Discover an online shopping experience like no other with MyDeal – the premier Australian retail marketplace that has been bringing shoppers the best deals, discounts and sales on home and lifestyle products since 2011.
We pride ourselves on offering a curated selection of quality products from trusted retailers, so our customers can shop with confidence knowing they are getting the best of the best. From the biggest brands to unique and boutique offerings, we’ve got all of our customers covered.
But our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. In September 2022, MyDeal joined forces with the Woolworths Group, expanding our reach and capabilities to better serve our customers. As part of this prestigious group, we continue to grow and evolve, enhancing our online marketplace and offering unparalleled value to our loyal customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical SEO Manager to join our team in a permanent full time position. This role will be responsible for overseeing and growing our organic traffic.
- Responsible for the strategic development and management of new and existing initiatives that will drive organic traffic, conversion, revenue growth, and profitability within the SEO program.
- Provide full technical audits for SEO.
- Define requirements, tasks and coordinate the team.
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns.
- Perform in-depth data analysis of Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRUSH, AHREFS and other analytic tools to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Report and manage internal stakeholders' expectations.
- Work closely with the internal team on feature rollouts and enhancements.
- Define technical SEO roadmap and lead in execution. Communicate roadmap, performance, and plans to stakeholder
- A substantial understanding of technical SEO factors for large eCommerce sites such as site architecture, load speed impact, discoverability, canonicalization and redirects, internal linking, schema, dynamic content, UI/UX, and site audit
- At least 3-year working experience on a 1 Million+ page website.
- Advanced skills and sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner and other SEO tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO and SimilarWeb.
- Proven performance in SEO; delivering technical, content and outreach strategies.
- A good understanding of SEO best practices and latest updates.
- Strong understanding of channel attribution on Google Analytics 4.
- Experience on analyzing and reporting on organic app revenue along with web.
- Good reporting skills using Google Data Studio, Sheets and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and a metrics measurement background.
- Excellent knowledge of organic search specific tools such as ScreamingFrog, ahrefs, SEMRush etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the o
- Industry competitive remuneration
- Modern Collins Street CBD office with a complimentary snack bar & cafe coffee
- Hybrid working environment
- Excellent equipment provided including sit/stand desks, powerful laptop and dual 4K monitors with full-motion stands.
- Dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV to oragnise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, orientation, gender identity and disability.