ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point of sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 30 countries, in a wide array of industries ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 80+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky’s the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do…and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on the amazing journey!
We are on the hunt for a Delivery Lead to join our high-performing team to manage the delivery of our product roadmap.
You are someone who has a passion for our business and customers, coordinating the development and release of features and fixes. Your strong communication skills allow you to collaborate with key stakeholders in coordinating Go To Market activities as well as creating a best-in-class experience to achieve our business goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers and tech teams to plan and estimate upcoming features and delivery timelines
- Manage resource and capacity, ensuring work is allocated to all team members
- Ensure all features progress according to plan, meeting the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Proactively identify and communicate issues as they occur, providing full transparency of the impact on delivery and roadmap
- Manage scheduling of product releases, coordinating across teams to manage interdependencies and risks and completing release communications
- Coordinate across teams to plan Go To Market activities, ensuring accurate and timely customer communications and education material
- Champion the quality control process, ensuring products consistently meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage the operational support and bug remediation process to ensure the stability and continuous growth of the platform
- Continuously review tools and processes to identify areas for improvement ensure the team is always fully supported to be able to achieve the set outcomes
- You’ve been there and done that and will bring +2 years of experience managing delivery in a fast paced environment
- You will ideally come from a Digital or software development background
- You will have excellent JIRA and Confluence skills
- You are a passionate self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Your adaptable personality will allow you to be comfortable with ambiguity partnered with your high emotional intelligence allowing you to build strong working relationships across a diverse stakeholder group
- You are a natural problem solver who can operate under pressure and knows when to hustle!
- Your superior time management skills and commitment to timelines allow you to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- You get to work on a category-leading product that is loved by clients in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews!
- We offer a work from home allowance to set your new workspace up!
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members, you have the ability to directly contribute to company-wide initiatives! Regular events and social activities, fundraising and cause-related campaigns…you name it.
- Employee Assistance Program to proactively support our team’s health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!