Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits. We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone, whilst being a remote first workplace with global ambitions!
The Professional Services division is responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Payroll Trainers are responsible for gathering information, creating and delivering training to our customers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to proficiently operate and administer our payroll software.
You will work with Payroll Specialists and Project Managers to build training contents for our clients going through our Guided and Managed Implementation service.
This role is challenging. Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements. You will be managing many projects at any one time. Our platform and our business are constantly changing. To be successful, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, prioritise tasks, and drive outcomes.
- Design, develop and support workshop content
- Be an influencer, presenter and problem solver for all things payroll
- Deliver training to clients on payroll implementations
- Educate clients on best practice using the EH platform
- Respond to customer communications and queries during the implementation
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes
- 3–5 years of training experience, both client facing and processing
- Have a knowledge of current legislative payroll requirements pertinent to country being implemented
- Creation and maintenance of learning content to support new products and assist with implementations and platform adoption
- Payroll Implementations experience
- Strong time management and schedule management
- High level of written and verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training sessions