Job Title: Senior Performance Executive
Salary: $65K - $75K + Super
Who we are
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders is committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 500+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila and Wroclaw. Finder continues to forge a global presence with a vision to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing – helping people to find better. Finder helps people in over 80 countries including Australia, USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.
About the Role:
You are smart and able to find new opportunities to build our new and existing partners list. You are commercially astute and have experience in managing relationships with clients. You also understand the value of interacting with internal teams to ensure that Finder continues to grow.
You need to have a wide range of skills in the areas of implementation, daily tracking & pacing, reporting, analytics, internet marketing, monetisation, merchandising, account management, & sales support. This role will manage digital marketing campaigns from different niche’s across several countries.
- Client planning and strategizing to execute world-class digital marling campaigns that drive performance in innovative and meaningful ways
- Building and improving relationships with new and existing partners or clients
- Preparing contracts/ IOs and Proposals for clients
- Seeing a digital marketing campaign through from start to finish, including placing pixels, testing tracking, working through creative specifications, reporting and pacing towards budgets
- Reporting daily to the commercial and publishing teams on up to date EPC and performance data for each and every client campaign across all verticals
- Identify and recommend marketing campaign strategies to improve performance
- Ensuring that all finder sites are optimised to the optimal commercial advantage
- Managing display inventory and partner sponsorships
- Merchandising products/ offers across all finder sites
- Creating processes around filing and reference of IO working closely with finance for end of month billing
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience
- Have a proactive attitude - constantly seeking to take action and build Finder!
- You know your VLookUps from your Pivot Tables
- Have great communication skills – written, verbal and presentational
- Can work independently and to deadlines
- Love learning new technologies and skills
- Experience in a digital marketing role involving performance improvement
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Google Analytics, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Google Adwords a plus