We’re looking for a UI Designer to join our fast-growing team at Eucalyptus.
You’ll be working in a dedicated in-house marketing team, and closely with our product team.
As our second design hire, you'll be exposed to some of the best creative marketers, product managers and engineers in the country.
You'll design landing pages, user experiences and advertisements across our portfolio of healthcare brands (Pilot and Kin, with plans for two more this year).
Check our Pilot and Kin. Read a bit more about us in the SMH
As UI Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Wireframing landing pages and digital product experiences
- Turning them into high-fidelity designs (with interactions)
- Working with product and engineering to implement these in code
- Work on the brand design and art direction of new brands in our portfolio
- Assist the broader marketing team on various design tasks as required
The role is full-time, and based out of our central Sydney office.
What is Eucalyptus?
Eucalyptus is a brand-building machine. Our two current brands, Pilot and Kin, are leading the charge in terms of bringing telehealth to the masses in Australia. We have designed and developed and run these brands in-house.
And we will have one more brand before the end of the year.
In broad terms, Eucalyptus is creative and technology excellence, under one roof.
The buzz of an advertising agency, and the agility of a tech company, all in the one place.
With lots of analytical rigour and operational intelligence.
We empower the best talent to bring brands into the world. Then iterate madly.
Why join Eucalyptus?
- Get in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small.
- See the impact of your work on thousands of actual users (and hundreds of 5 star reviews) on our products means you are making a real and measurable impact (in some cases, "life-changing"... check out the Pilot and Kinreviews).
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We do everything from creating ads, to buying media, to testing ideas in-house, so you will be exposed to disciplines you didn't know existed.
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Koala, Canva, Atlassian, BuzzFeed, Spaceship, Special Group, M&C Saatchi, Optiver, McKinsey, and more
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options).
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years+ experience as a designer
- Experience as a UI or UX designer
- Visual flair and great taste
- Expert with Figma or Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A love for the internet and technology companies
- A knowledge of the best interaction design in technology
- Strong attention-to-detail
- An eagerness to run through walls to ship on-time