Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As we continue to rapidly expand our business here at Afterpay, a new opportunity has been created for a Senior Marketing Analyst in our Risk and Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organisation to drive forward recommendations.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Working with the local business leaders and global function leaders to provide the customised and localised tracking and solutions for the needs of markets in Australia and New Zealand
- Designing and evaluating A/B tests to derive strong insights and provide decision support
- Building and analysing dashboards and reports to empower operational and exploratory analysis, evaluate and define key metrics
- Finding actionable consumer insights through retention analyses, funnel analysis, and user segmentation
- Utilising excellent communication skills to clearly distill the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or engineering domain
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, reporting, and analysis
- 2+ years of the relevant marketing analytics experience
- Experience working with very large data sets and data querying languages (e.g. SQL/Python)
- Work experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- Passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Experience with marketing analytics, including acquisition, CRM & lifecycle management
- Experience and knowledge in experimental design and A/B testing
- Experience and knowledge in attribution and incrementality
- Experience in independently managing complex projects
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills; impeccable attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.