Valiant is looking for a data-driven CX & Insights Analyst to join our Product & Experience team and work directly with one of our co-founders to help us better understand our customers and build better experiences for them. In the role you'll be leading the charge as we measure product impact and undertake CX research, journey mapping and product experience design to make business finance more accessible for our customers, partners and team.
You will be the maestro of all things funnels at Valiant and hold the key to Valiant's product analytics, metrics and demographics. Leveraging your experience in CX and a passion for customer success, you will support a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders with strategic insights driven by data analysis, funnel mapping and customer research.
- Tertiary qualification in a technical field like economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills, ability to combine both quantitative and qualitative information that allow for the development of insights driven funnel reports and dashboards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively relate data and information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong eye for detail and numerical accuracy
- Solid experience with a range of databases or CRMs, including marketing databases and Salesforce – experience with SQL a bonus!
- Experience with analytics platforms like Segment, Mixpanel, Amplitude or Google Analytics
- Fintech / financial services experience a bonus but not necessary!
- Most importantly, a love for data and a love for creating incredible customer experiences
- Develop, maintain and own product insights reports and dashboards to support analytical solutions and track core product & experience KPIs
- Plan, coordinate and conduct research sessions with internal and external stakeholders to better understand the requirements of our customers, partners and team
- Provide and present actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders based on insights, research and behavioural analysis
- Contribute to projects designed to understand key customer and partner behaviours that drive acquisition, desired behaviours, and conversion
- Provide guidance to the broader Product & Experience team on CX best-practices as a prt of product design initiatives
- Help Valiant develop and deliver campaigns driven by lifecycle engagement and customer journey optimisation – including pre-campaign analysis, targeting and post implementation reviews
- Help translate data into information, and information into knowledge for the broader team through the documentation of the understanding of our customer
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Working directly with a talented and diverse leadership team (previously McKinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Blackpeak capital, Hype, ING, Lendi, King & Wood Mallesons) to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling