Prospection is a pioneer in healthcare data analytics. Using predictive analytics and machine learning with real-world healthcare data to unearth insights that help research, develop and target better healthcare outcomes for patients.
We analyse large health care data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence insights, improve medication utilisation and health outcomes.
Founded out of Sydney’s Cicada Innovations in 2012, Prospection works with government, pharmaceutical companies and the medical community across more than 70 therapy programs, including immuno-oncology, HIV and hepatitis, in Australia and Asia Pacific. Prospection is backed by investors including Ellerston JAADE, Sequence Ventures, and Horizons Ventures.
About the Opportunity
As a Real-world evidence (RWE) Consultant, you will be part of a high-performing team of Delivery Consultants.
You will be responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Supports and actively participates in the process of client engagement and business development for new opportunities.
- Acts as project delivery lead for coordination of strategic development, design, planning and delivery of RWE programs to agreed timelines, quality and budget, using appropriate data, analytical expertise, and rigorous methodology.
- Reviews and analyses client requirements or problems and assists in the development of RWE proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Manages RWE projects to ensure the project team and the client are aligned in the study milestones, study objectives and deliverables. Foresees risks that can adversely affect project delivery and proactively addresses these risks; either by escalating or mitigating them.
- Utilises statistical methods, advanced analytical techniques, and PharmDash – our purpose-built healthcare dashboard and analytics tool – to solve real world problems for healthcare industry clients.
- Provides direction and guidance vendors and other functions that may be assigned to a project.
- Develops detailed documentation as appropriate to support the needs of RWE consulting projects.
- Designs and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life market through on-the-job experience and participation in training opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a scientific discipline (e.g., BS, MS, PhD) such as medicine, medical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, biostatistics and/or public health.
- 5+ years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry.
- Possesses solid project management skills and client engagement skills.
- Prior experience conducting statistical analysis is a plus.
- Prior experience delivering real-world evidence or health outcomes projects a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including written, verbal, presentation (including slide creation in PowerPoint), and workshop facilitation.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Ability to work independently to lead small project and/or individual workstreams as part of larger projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Flexible and remote working options - Based in Sydney, we are hiring wherever you are! Our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely and from home, delivering on projects around Australia
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve - Improving healthcare outcomes through data-driven insights and RWE
- Great team culture - Supportive, fun and food-loving and creative
- Lots to learn - Strong knowledge sharing team culture, Hackathons and industry experts in Data Science, Product and Engineering
- Rapidly scaling! - Grow your career as we grow, here in Australia and overseas!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your most up to date resume.
Note: Our team is fully supported and successfully working and delivering on projects around Australia. The health and wellbeing of our employees and clients is important to us, we have implemented and continue to practice COVID safe policies, informed by the health advice obtained from NSW Health and Federal Government Health Agencies.