- Join a dynamic, fun and passionate team
- Scale-up Tech company - ranked 11th in Australia, and top 500 globally
- Flexible/Hybrid working environment
Rezdy is the world's leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the experience industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you've ever booked a tour or activity, you've interacted with Rezdy's platform. On the one hand, we help 'experience' suppliers, such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centers, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
We're a well-established global 'scale-up'. We launched in 2011 and now help thousands of suppliers and resellers in over 100 countries to get more bookings, save time and get connected to one another.
We're looking for a passionate Product Designer who loves data-driven systematic design, efficient processes, and best of all, loves collaborating with a team to deliver exceptional experiences for customers.
Do you thrive in the space where research, design & code come together? Do you love being the voice of the customer and creating intuitive customer journeys, product experiences and modern responsive interfaces? Do you get a kick out of seeing your work contribute to greater experiences for thousands of customers?
The challenges for travel experience operator and reseller solutions are complex and nuanced. For instance, you will be contributing to craft an elevated version of the current patterns and user flows where thousands of companies transact millions of dollars via selling experiences to their guests. As part of the Payments Squad you will play a key role in creating exceptional checkout experiences and payments processing systems for our guests and customers. You will work closely with a team of product managers, designers, and engineers to identify opportunities and solve user pain points by getting involved in early-stage research and ideation to delight and empower users and contribute to our companies' healthy growth.
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction while helping drive the design vision.
- Champion data analysis and research by continuously gathering and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to drive the design and decision-making processes.
- Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive customer journeys and product experiences.
- Create, test and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, wireframes and rapid prototypes, and higher-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and product flows.
- Combine customer interviews, usability tests, customer feedback, analytics and market trends to to deliver exceptional experiences for customers.
- Own every detail of the design process, from ideation and research to pixel-perfect execution.
- Work closely with engineering to design solutions that help reduce implementation time and costs without compromising outcomes.
- Articulately present design vision, direction, and solutions to the business.
- Identify opportunities to think differently about the status quo on customer experiences, based on customer research, best practices, and design thinking.
- 3-6 years of professional product design/UI/UX experience.
- Experience working with complex B2B2C SaaS, Marketplace or eCommerce products.
- Strong interaction design skills and knowledge of UX design best practices.
- Ability to use data to support your decision making.
- Experience with modern tools such as Figma, Maze, Miro, Pendo, NewRelic and Looker.
- An aptitude for systems thinking and information architecture.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the business.
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our customers.
- Experience participating in projects in the strategic phase - defining requirements, gathering generative data, and connecting with customer needs.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to work autonomously.
- Interest and excitement about problem solving and complex systems.
- B2B2C product design experience in a global context, particularly with insights.
- Payments and/or Travel Industry experience is preferred but not required.
Why Join Us?
- How do you like the sound of company-wide social events, team outings, and exclusive discounts on tours and activities?
- Work with a fascinating product in a high growth tech-thirsty industry
- Passionate team with opportunity to work across exciting projects. You can own it and make it happen
- Opportunities to step up for high achievers
- Diverse Scaleup culture
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
- Companywide innovative and collaborative hack events every quarter
- Our Engineers are doing innovative stuff in Hackathon and Shipit!
- We're ones to watch - Capterra top 5 companies to watch in 2020
- We're growing fast - Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019
- We're a winning brand - Capterra Ease of Use winner 2018
- We're a startup that's going places - ranked 11th in Australia, and top 500 globally.
We believe in nurturing an adventurous spirit; owning it and making it happen and achieving more together - these are our values!
How to apply
The opportunities to share this success are limitless. What are you waiting for?
Come and join us on this adventure by clicking the apply button, we look forward to connecting.