Fast growing, well-funded fintech start-up
Unleash your customer service & lending skills
Full time, Hybrid Role, Sydney location
Who are we?
We're a well-funded fintech start-up with a bold plan to transform home loan lending in Australia for the better. We are not a bunch of bankers. We are here to lighten the loan for Australian’s reducing their mortgage life sentence. Because life is too short for a long home loan.
This is a dynamic back office support role with a primary focus on supporting post-settlement customers with complex loan & payment change requests via inbound/outbound calls and messages. Full-time position available covering standard working hours.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing existing customers payment arrangements, redraws & ad-hoc requests
- Processing daily loan and treasury transactions
- Actioning loan variations once approved by the credit team
- Liaising with customers who request variations to their home loans,
- Assisting with the processing of home loan variation requests,
- Performing loan maintenance and remediation when required
- Processing discharge requests and providing final payout figures prior to settlement
- Maintaining clear and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Completing daily internal quality assurance checks
- Adhering to procedures and upholding regulatory requirements and AML/ KYC obligations
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 1 year customer service experience within the finance industry
- Experience in processing mortgage discharges and variations is preferred.
- PEXA experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to handle high volumes
- Excellent time & priority management as well as organisational skills
- You can process work accurately but also efficiently with a great eye for detail
- You have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a proactive approach to resolving problems and can think outside the box
- You are wired to do things differently better, fairer, faster
- You can handle a fast paced rapidly changing work environment
- You get energy from helping Customers and saving them a bucketload
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change
- You know your stuff and you aren’t stuck in your ways
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting things done
You'll be joining an experienced team, passionate about being best in class in everything we do. We have a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can bring your unique self and skills to help us all grow as a team.
What we can offer you?
The opportunity to work with a kick ass team of fast movers and shakers who want to create some real change in the industry. We believe in autonomy, bravery, moving fast and having a go. We are focused on building a company where everyone wants to work because they feel valued, empowered and passionate about helping customers get out of debt sooner.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.