Join one of 2019’s top Australian startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our growing Ecosystem Team.
We are experiencing our highest volume of new partners integrating with Flare HR! You will be instrumental in collaborating and guiding new Partners on the critical and exciting journey from sales to launch!
If you don’t have previous technical experience, don’t worry. You will be supported by the Commercial and Technical Ecosystem teams who are committed to team collaboration. You will need to learn the basics of how APIs and software integrations work.
If you’re passionate about working within an impactful team in a business that is outcome focussed, detail-oriented and creating new revenue streams then let’s talk!
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to having a “get it done” attitude, you need to be organised, interested in technology and how systems integrate, and deliver a consistent partner experience:
- Ideally some project experience with an understanding of project lifecycle (experience is not critical, but can be valuable)
- Passion to roll up your sleeves and desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced, high growth tech start-up environment
- You are a natural problem solver and have a knack for analysing data to make decisions
- You like process and creating clear documentation where none exists
- Positive self-starter attitude with the ability to work under pressure in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and deliver on commitments.
- Team player with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Picks up the phone to get clarity and keep stakeholders (internal and external) accountable
- Technical Requirements:
- Basic understanding of APIs will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of XSLT will be an added advantage
- Running regular stand-ups with Partners supporting their development and integration with Flare technology
- Setup of partner sandboxes, walking partners through integration documentation
- Tier I support of integration/API questions (will be cross-trained)
- Creating and maintaining partner documentation and Knowledge Base content
- Documentation of business processes and partner requirements
- Testing validation with Partners for sign-off before production rollouts
- Collaboration with the Product team and keeping internal teams accountable to SLAs on escalated partner tickets
- Coordination with Partner Sales and Account Management teams on General Availability rollouts (as required)
- Coordination with Partner Marketing teams on GA messaging (as required)
More about Flare
We’re Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.