Who We Are
HIVERY is a multi-award winner pioneer of hyper-local retailing, combining artificial intelligence (AI), operations research, and human-centred design to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers generate a return on physical space investments. HIVERY is transforming category management and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia's national science agency CSIRO's Data61.HIVERY is venture-backed and headquartered in Sydney, with a rapidly expanding team in North America.
What it Means to be a Talent Acquisition Partner within HIVERY
Being a Talent Acquisition Partner for HIVERY means being at the very heart of our scale journey. Being the first point of contact with prospective candidates you are a brand ambassador. Sourcing, attracting and recruiting new talent into the business ensuring the experience is exceptional. You are adept at putting an integrated talent acquisition strategy together and executing accordingly to meet growth targets. A key player in enabling HIVERY to scale with speed and quality.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Being a brand advocate for HIVERY; working closely with Marketing, P&C and key stakeholders to build our brand out in the marketplace.
- Devise and execute upon an integrated talent acquisition strategy, involving talent attraction, sourcing, end -to-end recruitment delivery and coordination
- Consistently meeting agreed quarterly growth targets, hiring quality candidates with agility and speed
- Managing and coordinating external agency partners and vendor relationships
- Getting HIVERY’S recruitment platforms, processes and systems streamlined to build an internal database and network of talent, taking a data driven approach
- Ensuring exceptional candidate and stakeholder experiences
- Developing strong relationships and providing professional guidance to key stakeholders internally, enabling them to manage recruitment more effectively
- Working in conjunction with P&C to formulate and deliver on HIVERY’S DE&I strategy, making this a key focus point in how we scale
- Lead and/or support any additional recruitment projects and activities.
- Generating and maintaining data, tracking recruitment metrics
- Writing clear, effective and accurate job profiles in partnership with hiring managers, posting roles across platforms and actively headhunting to access deep candidate pools, and monitor job listings for accuracy and responsiveness
What You Will Need to be Successful
You will need to enjoy being hands on and passionate about delivering measurable results. At HIVERY we operate differently from the larger corporates. We’re less about traditional policies, procedures and frameworks, and more about developing meaningful, fit for purpose, scalable P&C practices that fuel our employee and customer experience in a high growth, critical delivery environment.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist within technology or similar role
- Knowledge and networks within technology; roles will primarily be across Python, Machine learning, Optimisation, Data Science, Data Engineering, Product, Design & QA
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Be able to communicate with and mobilise senior stakeholders to positively influence outcomes
- Strong organizational and time management skills, working autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to create and drive processes
- Ability to manage workloads, multiple demands, and shifting priorities
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing environment
Why Join HIVERY?
With an awesome scale up culture, a team of diverse and extremely talented thinkers, an unprecedented growth trajectory, a full benefits package, some pretty impressive algorithms, a product that is creating the future of retail and a passion for making the impossible possible...we’d love for you to join us on this journey.
- Big beautiful office in Surry Hills
- Blend of remote working and in office collaboration days
- Birthday leave
- Chill Pill Days
- Fully stocked bar fridge and ping pong table
- Breakfast and snack bar
- Monthly fitness benefits
- Health and wellbeing program
- Quarterly team events and celebrations
What do I do next?
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter and we will be in touch.