The Role - Enterprise Sales Executive
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue in strategic product verticals for Invoice Finance, Asset-Based Lending (ABL) & Asset Finance as well as supporting the commercial launch of Trade Ledger’s market leading commercial loan origination & management solutions in the region. You will ideally bring specialist industry knowledge about our target customers and business lending products with a passion for selling Enterprise B2B SaaS solutions. Reporting into the Global VP of Sales, this is an exciting opportunity to drive the commercialisation of our business in the APAC region.
- Build awareness of TL products in strategic industry verticals
- Identify new sales opportunities and help to qualify and execute on these.
- Help the business achieve its revenue objectives
- Collaborate and lead a diverse, global deal team to close sales opportunities
- Be responsible for Cross-Sell & Up-Sell activities
- Superb networking and relationship-building skills (internally & externally)
- Standout colleague motivated by both individual & team success.
- Effective at listening/questioning to identify business pain and uncover core business drivers.
- Comfortable leading the sales process from; lead through to close, utilising the broader team & our established network of industry partners at the right time to get the job done.
- The ability to demonstrate social selling, phone and email to generate new and qualified leads.
- Can understand sophisticated value propositions and present them to clients by phone or via video conference.
- A self-starter, who can work with critical metrics and over delivery. Tenacious, determined and highly professional.
- Proven results in the B2B SaaS (preferably banking or finance related)
- Expert industry knowledge (Commercial Lending, Invoice/Debtor Finance, ABL, Asset Finance, Secured Lending)
- Experience in Business Optimisation, Organisational Change & Transformation (preferred)
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Comfortable working in a global start-up / scale-up environment
This role is hybrid.