*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Sales Development Manager to support our APAC Inbound SDRs. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work and have past experience managing sales development representatives
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Enable and coach APAC SDRs to develop new sales skills and uplevel their current skill set.
- Strategically advise SDRs to drive pipeline creation in both the inbound realm.
- Work closely with the fellow SDR managers, Director of Sales Development and Regional Sales Directors to ensure the team is hitting goals and generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute on top of funnel campaigns and regularly deliver feedback regarding MQL quality and quantity.
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Identify and hire new SDRs to grow the team.
- 1+ years of experience managing Sales development reps, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Experience hiring and onboarding top talent.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp