Settlement Coordinator - Automotive Finance
Be a key member within a fast-paced and growing salary packaging team at Flare (powered by Spark Leasing) You will work closely with a team of consultants, our vendors, partners and our customers to ensure settlements are concluded in line with SLA’s and requirements. We are looking for someone who is exceptionally organised with a strong focus on attention to detail, can handle multiple tasks at any given time and loves dealing with customers.
- Manage the credit application process in conjunction with the sales team
- Liaise with customers, car dealers and vendors regarding delivery timeframes, updates and associated documentation
- Execute leasing documentation to customers and their employers
- Coordinate and execute the settlement process end to end
- Post settlement administration
- Ideally, 1-2 years previous experience with asset finance settlements
- Ideally, previous experience with Catch E (Software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong focus on attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask, organise, and prioritise workload
Flare is a Sydney-based Fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hyper-growth company: Flare has recently closed its series C funding round, securing $22 million to supercharge its growth in November 2020
- Learn from the best: You will be joining a team of accomplished entrepreneurs, high achievers, and individuals from all walks of life. All of their knowledge is at your fingertips.
- Location, location, location: Our office is right on the water in Millers Point. Close by to Wynyard, Barangaroo, and the rocks, it is removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still being well and truly in the CBD.
- Competitive base salary with commission plan
- Perks: Staff breakfast and snack stations, WFH days, Friday drinks celebrating wins of the week in the office, lots of exciting social events, Headspace membership and lots more!