We are looking for someone with strong DevOps and SRE knowledge, someone who wants that next step and the opportunity to join a massively growing company.
This opportunity will see you work on the development and maintenance of the platform where Trade Ledger’s applications run, making use of a mixture of Cloud Native technologies, Software development skills, Infrastructure as code, common sense, and attention to detail.
You must understand the operational landscape, and the challenges faced there and have a strong solid understanding of developmental disciplines and of the software development lifecycle. Of course, being a great DevOps engineer you will be able to seamlessly toggle between both skill sets.
- Contributing to a high quality service and delivery culture.
- Care for and nurture your fellow Trade Legends but not afraid to be firm when required.
- Ensure that there is an effective process of continuous improvement.
- Ongoing monitoring of the organisation's application and infrastructure architecture, checking for performance and compliance.
- Maintaining all pre-production and production environments
- Maintaining the CI pipelines.
- Routine maintenance and ad hoc investigation of environmental issues
You will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar SRE or DevOps role
- Experience designing and managing multiple Kubernetes clusters and environments.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS. Capable and productive from day one.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with building and maintaining strong CI/CD Pipelines
- Some hands on coding experience would be highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Ability to work autonomously