The world needs smart food solutions that are friendly to the palate and the planet, but right now, plant-based and alternative protein products just don’t stack up to the real thing.
And that’s where Nourish comes in.
Our animal-free fats and oils make alternative proteins taste delicious. With our science, we can tailor flavour profiles that precisely reproduce the taste and mouthfeel of beef, chicken, fish, milk, cheese and beyond. Products made with our fats are more than an alternative, they’re a straight up improvement. Backed by Horizons Ventures and Main Sequence Ventures, Nourish Ingredients are a key player in the future of a smarter, more sustainable, and more diverse food system.
Are you a self-starter who loves to roll up your sleeve and get it done, while also learning and developing your skills as a marketer?
Are you someone who is not only passionate about brands and marketing but also sustainability, our food system, and making our planet a better place?
We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing team and help our company to achieve our big, audacious goals to transform the plant-based and alternative protein sector.
This person will support their colleagues across a wide variety of initiatives and activities:
- Coordinating the execution of marketing campaigns across platforms and touchpoints, supporting the marketing manager on the day-to day management of our social media accounts.
- Coordination of the rollout of our new brand identity both internally (includes templates and other collateral creation – working with internal teams where relevant) as well as externally (such as our website and social platforms).
- Drive the Nourish eDM and content calendar – working with the marketing team to ensure regular communications with our key audiences, as well as managing the Nourish company inbox.
- Helping to organise product and team shoots, sample packaging production, the creation of branded items for our new facility, staff merchandise.
- Manage ongoing minor content updates to our website, working with our web developer.
- Support marketing colleagues working with Working with People & Culture on employer branding & marketing-related initiatives and campaigns.
- Get involved in marketing campaign ideation! We want you to bring your ideas and creativity to the table – you’ll be working with a world-class team, that includes creative agencies from around the world, to make your ideas happen.
- Monitor the performances of our marketing, and report on outcomes.
- Monitor and curate marketing and industry best-practice, as well as competitor and industry-related business and marketing activity.
- Any other duties as assigned. While we are rapidly growing, we are currently a small and nimble marketing team. You will be helping our team by playing a key executional role.
- 2+ years experience in brand or agency side marketing, ideally with a focus on digital marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail, great project management skills, a proactive and flexible mind-set, comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- The ability to work autonomously. While we are a connected team and there will be regular opportunities for check-ins, this is a remote role and the expectation is that you are someone who is reliable and proactive, with a strong work ethic.
It would be great, but not essential, if you also had:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG (food & beverage is of particular relevance).
- Experience in content marketing, SEO and setting up automation processes across channels.
- Great writing skills and experience writing and creating presentations, social media posts, content articles
- A Bachelor Degree in a business or marketing-related discipline.
- Opportunity to be part of something big as we set out to change the way the planet looks at sustainable, plant-based alternatives.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Loads of room for growth and career development – with the opportunity to further shape your role as our company grows.
- Work alongside some of the world’s leading science, food technology, fermentation and synthetic biology organisations and innovators.
- The potential to participate in the Nourish Employee Share Option Plan.
- Options to work flexibly around your circumstances.
- Relocation budget for interstate or overseas individuals.
**Maybe this role is not for you if:
- You need a lot of direction or a roadmap to start a project.
- Prefer to have a role with specific focus – working in a fast-paced start-up you may need to wear many hats and get your hands dirty with tasks and projects outside of the traditional scope of this role.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV along with a brief cover letter telling us about why you’re the person for the job and why you want to work for Nourish Ingredients.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of solving real world problems and help spur the next era of alternative protein food production. Find out more about Nourish Ingredients here: www.nourishing.io