Reejig™ is a SaaS, workforce intelligence platform helping large organisation’s around the world create the workforce of the future. We foster a culture that is mutually respectful and rewarding, where everyone is a hero of their domain, whilst simultaneously adding value to the tribe.
This is a key position within the go to market team where you’ll play an invaluable role in Reejig’s growth strategy. Driving enterprise growth across industry verticals, you will be required to;
- Generate new target prospects via all channels
- Convert prospects to opportunities by understanding the customers challenges and matching them to our solutions
- Positioning Reejig to ensure each customer can understand our solution and the competitive advantage of Reejig
- Working with the GTM to create compelling proposals, RFP’s and demos
- Negotiating and closing sales opportunities and converting into long term partnerships
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products and positioning
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism, credibility and ethical standards
- Partnering with C-Level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies
- Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need to be successful:
To be a successful member of the Reejig™ tribe, you will be an experienced sales professional with the highest level of integrity and ethical standards
- You value a consultative selling approach, which combined with enthusiasm, passion and energy for the product will make it easy for you to make a complex solution simple to understand.
- Strong empathy and desire to improve business practices for our customers will make problem-solving second nature especially in a fast-growth, changing environment.
- 5+ years of consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- We’d love you to have previous sales experience in the HR industry, however it’s not a deal breaker
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leaderships
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation including uncapped commission and access to Reejig’s Employee Share Scheme
- It’s exciting times here right now, so this is genuinely a chance to be part of our rocket ship.