Note: we support remote work for this role anywhere in Australia.
Why join us?
• Do work that matters: our pioneering Pathology AI solutions will help detect cancer, improve diagnostic accuracy and potentially save millions of lives.
• Flexible working: we have a remote-first environment with a cool office for social events and brainstorming sessions, or even full-time onsite if you prefer.
• Grow your career with us: we are believers in lifelong learning. You’ll have access to a variety of resources and continuous career development opportunities.
• Competitive salary and equity: we’re constantly analysing market rates to keep our compensation up to date, in addition to offering a generous stock options program.
• Stay at the top of your game: work with diverse teams of industry experts and leaders who are passionate about what they do.
• Vibrant culture: with sponsored team activities, fun social events and a supportive work environment, your holistic wellbeing is top of mind.
About your role
In this role you will be in the unique position to directly impact the lives of our patients and their families; this requires clinical understanding and the commercial intelligence to make big leaps in innovation and technology development. As a Product Manager you will work with dynamic development and cross-functional teams, collaborating with Engineering, Design and Clinical, alongside other functions to bring AI-driven clinical products to life. You are a strong communicator and team player with passion and enthusiasm to drive the future direction of our products from concept through to delivery.
To ensure success in the role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter who is a detail-oriented, result-driven individual who works well within a fast-paced team environment. We have big ambitions, and this role will play a key part in shaping and managing the delivery of those going forwards. You will be a key driver in creating the vision and product definition for a collaborative development team, as well as pivotal in guiding its successful delivery.
What you’ll do
What we're looking for
About the Pathology AI Joint Venture
We are problem solvers driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We are constantly leveraging the latest medical and cloud computing technologies to build leading Pathology AI solutions with people at the heart of everything we do. As part of our unique Joint Venture structure, we have combined the expertise in clinical artificial intelligence of Harrison AI with the global network and medical diagnostic leadership of Sonic Healthcare, backed by one of Australia’s largest Series B funding rounds ever.
Check out the $129M funding round by Harrison AI:
harrison.ai raises AUD$129 million and partners with Sonic Healthcare to develop pathology AI, accelerating its mission to expand capacity of global healthcare
Established in December 2021, we are here to make a global impact by improving the accuracy and speed of clinical diagnosis in Pathology. To achieve this, we are bringing together an inspiring team of clinicians, data scientists and software engineers to create comprehensive Pathology AI solutions that can scale medical predictions and potentially save millions of lives worldwide.
We are just beginning an exciting journey of greenfield development, and we would love to invite you to join the team!
Thank you for considering becoming part of our team. Please apply now to register your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, you may contact us at accommodations: [email protected]