We’re looking for a passionate Digital Campaign Manager to join our fast-growing health tech company in the disability sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is energised by working in a tight knit team and to own the execution of highly targeted end to end campaigns and experiences across a range of channels, using industry leading technology.
The Digital Campaign Manager will be part of our rapidly growing Growth and Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Growth and Marketing. We are looking for someone who cares about optimisation, personalisation and data.
As our Digital Campaign Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Growth and Marketing to execute the marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for the end to end delivery of all marketing campaigns and experiences for our two core solutions: Plan Management and Marketplace
- Create highly segmented audiences for contextual and relevant campaign execution
- Work with our paid media consultant to optimise campaign performance to drive marketing goals and bottom line revenue
- Be data-driven, developing a rigorous reporting, monitoring and testing strategy for campaign and ROI optimisation
- Report on key program and journey metrics, and be responsible for performance against key business outcomes and quarterly targets
- Operational implementation and maintenance of all technologies owned by the Growth and Marketing Team (cornerstone platform being HubSpot)
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships to ensure successful and consistent campaign delivery
- Train relevant internal stakeholders on our MarTech stack
- Assist with ad-hoc on-demand support including website management, marketing operations, online reputation management and social media management
- Work with external stakeholders to enable new MarTech tools and platforms as required to optimise marketing execution and ROI
- You are a passionate, committed individual with a strong work ethic who is as enthusiastic about our vision and mission as we are
- You thrive in the startup world of being able to navigate change and unknowns in a fast-paced environment
- Highly experienced in digital marketing (inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, paid media, SEO, SEM)
- Skilled in segmentation and automation
- Extensive experience using HubSpot to execute marketing strategies
- Previous experience planning and delivering digital campaigns
- Previous experience with attributions modelling and reporting
- Basic understanding of website CMSes, HTML and CSS - a plus
- Tertiary qualification in marketing preferred
- Excellent planning, organisation, time management skills with a high level of attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement