Prospection is a pioneer in healthcare data analytics. Using predictive analytics and machine learning with real-world healthcare data to unearth insights that help research, develop and target better healthcare outcomes for patients.
We analyse large health care data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence insights, improve medication utilisation and health outcomes.
Founded out of Sydney’s Cicada Innovations in 2012, Prospection works with government, pharmaceutical companies and the medical community across more than 70 therapy programs, including immuno-oncology, HIV and hepatitis, in Australia, UK, USA and Asia Pacific. Prospection is backed by Ellerston JAADE, Main Sequence Ventures, and Horizons Ventures.
About the Opportunity
This role will work alongside other Product Analysts and report directly to the Project Manager, performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing.
Serving as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders and users, the aim of this role is to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for further improvement, develop and implement solutions, to help our customers extract actionable insights from data for applications across Research and Market Access.
- Identifying business requirements (customer goals, features, user stories) and documenting the customer journey and communicating the outcome utilizing in-house reporting tools (JIRA & Confluence)
- Collaborate with engineering, designers and product management teams (as required) to develop UI mock- ups to enable the client to visualise the end product and facilitate product development.
- Supporting live issues and defining priority & scope for product releases.
Establishing and managing the requirements baseline of the program, including coordinating all functional/non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria from multiple requirement owners.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies, including prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Performing requirements analysis with relevant stakeholders, by gathering critical information through consultation, data exploration and analysis with various stakeholders, then documenting and communicating the outcome utilizing in-house reporting tools (JIRA & Confluence).
- Creating and updating user guides, systems and process maps.
- Provision of technical training and ongoing support to relevant stakeholders in the use of the service offering/product.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance, including deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects, competing resources and priorities.
- Oversee and guide the production of UI designs and documentation for end-users, administrators, and solution owners.
- Contribute to strengthening new internal capabilities across agile product development, requirements management, UX / UI, and process improvement
Perform platform, user acceptance and system integration testing.
- Previous experience in business analysis or a related field, working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional and proven analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and delivering presentations.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of SQL (and database concepts)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to collaboratively structure and define analysis with initially ambiguous requirements.
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels, working effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision.
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast-moving, high energy and constantly evolving environment.
- A self-directed learner who is able to demonstrate a high level of resourcefulness in a lean environment.
- Flexible and remote working options - Based in Sydney, we are hiring wherever you are! Our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely and from home, delivering on projects around Australia
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve - Improving healthcare outcomes through data driven insights and RWE
- Great team culture - Supportive, fun and food loving and creative
- Lots to learn - Strong knowledge sharing team culture, Hackathons and industry experts in Data Science, Product and Engineering
- Rapidly scaling! - Grow your career as we grow, here in Australia and overseas!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your most up to date resume
Note: Our team is fully supported and successfully working and delivering on projects around Australia. The health and wellbeing of our employees and clients is important to us, we have implemented and continue to practice COVID safe policies, informed by the health advice obtained from NSW Health and Federal Government Health Agencies.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.