Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and has had over 500,000 members join and a 4.8 star rating average from over 20,000 reviews. We recently closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
We’re a rapidly growing team, with people from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We’re all passionate problem solvers and we truly care about how people learn to use money.
There is an opportunity for a dedicated Product Manager in payments to support the next phase of growth for the business. This role will report to the Group Product Manager in the Platform team. The role will be responsible for all the platform integration initiatives for the business.
- Previous experience in API integration, authentication engines, partnership platform integration, fraud monitoring.
- Ability to define the product goals, milestones and performance metrics on a roadmap.
- Thrive in an agile and ambiguous environment where you are required to quickly adopt new ways of working and thinking.
- Effectively plan, and prioritise your time using task management tools such as Jira to ensure delivery outcomes.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of analysts and engineers, covering end-to-end activities on both product development and operations.
About the role:
- New product development and existing product life-cycle management.
- Contribute to the platform roadmap, collaborating, and understanding the cross product needs and inter-dependencies of Spriggy’s customer facing products.
- Contribute to the company’s vision and direction via owning initiatives on platform and Spriggy partnership projects.
- Delivering sprint outputs with a cross-functional Platform team.
- Collaborate with key partners and vendors to ensure that the customer experience and service delivery is within agreed performance ranges/outcomes and manage improvements and remediation if required.
- Tracking and monitoring product performance, and actively working with operations colleagues on defect resolution.
In your first 3 months you will have:
- Understand the cross product integration needs by Spriggy’s customer facing products.
- Understand the future partnership opportunities by Spriggy.
- Assume the primary product contact around key enablers such as Firebase authentication.
In your first 6 months you will have:
- Kicked off a program of work on improving customer experience and enabling cross product integration.
- Demonstrated initial success on a program of work on key company metrics.
- Experience in an agile working environment.
- 3-5 years experience in product management.
- Previous experience as a technical product owner will be advantageous.
- Skills in SQL and spreadsheet modelling to assist problem identification are preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Work at one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs alongside some of the best and brightest.
- An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team.
- A competitive salary and a consideration for equity.
- An ability to directly influence the direction of the Spriggy product and business.
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- A flexible workplace environment (remote-first).
Our team's diverse backgrounds ensure that our products talk to the needs of all Australian families. To continue to be able to do this well, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.