About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced digital content marketer to join our awesome team at finder. Internally, we call the role a “publisher”, but it’s much more than the title suggests. A publisher at finder has a wide range of skills in the areas of content improvement, idea generation, editing, writing, content management, SEO, monetisation, internet marketing and editorial team leadership. Every day is different, but your prime responsibility is to drive the editorial content of a particular vertical at finder to build a loyal audience.
What does a Home Loans Publisher do?
You’ll be responsible for creating a content strategy that generates high quality and relevant non-paid traffic for product comparisons in the home loan vertical that educates consumers on their options and in turn helps convert them into referrals for our partners. Your ultimate goal is to make Finder the number one destination for anyone comparing home loans in Australia.
- Define the vision and content strategy for the Home Loans vertical at Finder, by deciding what we write about, how to write it, and how to optimise it for different audiences and channels.
- Increase organic traffic to the vertical.
- Work with Home Loans editors / writers to ensure published content in the niche is authoritative, in-depth, ranks highly in search engines, delivers on user intent for the page, and drives comparisons and ultimately clicks to our partners on the website.
- Apply sound SEO and CRO principles to the task of continually improving web pages - at scale, across a well built-out body of content.
- Provide leadership within the organisation and subject matter expertise in the field of home loans and mortgages.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the sales and performance marketing teams, to understand their success metrics and drive results.
- Innovate new ways to drive inbound traffic into the Finder website and ultimately grow more referrals to our partners.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to support product improvements.
- Oversee a team of support staff to maintain absolute accuracy and integrity of all facts, figures and rates quoted on the website.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 3 years) in creating and executing an SEO-optimised content strategy that increases organic traffic, loyalty, engagement and conversion
- The ability to identify, pitch and oversee conversion rate optimisation (CRO) opportunities, including A/B testing and on-page optimisation
- Expertise and/or insight into the Australian home loan market, and the drivers of consumer product choices in that space.
- An enterprising attitude, with the desire to take ownership of a particular vertical from day one and work alongside our team to move it forward
- Data analysis skills to consistently review content performance, traffic and conversion
- The ability to manage the production of user-centric, search-optimised content that inspires, educates and converts
- A mindset of constant improvement, both for yourself and the business
- Passionate about delivering engaging and informative content that meets user intent, promotes engagement and drives revenue
- Results-driven and motivated by the data insights you gain from each campaign
- Keen to hit the ground running and be directly involved in shaping the future direction of consumer comparison in Australia
- Not afraid of a challenge. You enjoy going up against the competition, who may have been in the market longer than you, or have a bigger team. You love to hustle to hit growth targets and projections.
If you have a proven track record in creating awesome content with high ROI, we’d love to hear from you!
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.