Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As one of Afterpay’s junior Delivery Managers, you will join our Merchant Services team to assist in the management of end-to-end delivery of a rolling portfolio of merchant-facing projects and initiatives. These include tasks such as integrations, migrations, upgrades and other service-deliveries. This is a permanent role located in our Melbourne office, that will report into our Manager, SMB Partnerships ANZ.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Serving as an owner of the end-to-end delivery of an allocated set of projects, initiatives and tickets
- Scheduling and coordinating activity of other team members in managing delivery
- Partnering with and coordinating activity of external delivery partners, where required
- Identifying, mitigating and addressing obstacles to delivery completion – internally and externally
- Balancing and managing competing priorities for delivery employing good judgment to resolve conflict
- Continually communicating with relevant stakeholder groups to manage delivery expectations
- Deploying and tailoring your communication style to suit the audience group – considering internal and external stakeholder needs
- Producing accurate, timely status updates on projects, initiatives and tickets that provide a balance of clarity and detail
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- Experience in a multi-project B2B environment is essential. This can be in a digital or software development agency, a software platform vendor, or in some comparable account management or coordinator capacity with customer-facing responsibility
- Demonstrable track record of successful project management and operational management
- Experience in problem-solving and issue resolution including information collection, directing and leading troubleshooting, decision-making and stakeholder communication
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exposure to ecommerce, POS, ERP, CMS or reporting
- Familiarity with platform management processes – environments, testing, release management, deployments
- An outcome-based outlook with an appreciation for the balance between quality and delivery
- You’re proactive, have a strong work ethic, can collaborate and adapt to ever-changing environments
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast.
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply:We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!.
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices