We are a fast growing society of dreamers who are hardworking, passionate and slightly coffee obsessed.
We are looking for a Creative Lead to deliver our brand story and ethos through the creation of authentic story telling.
Believe it or not, the word ‘Creative’ isn't the most important word in this job title. The ability to distill creative ideas into a well-articulated direction and lead the execution throughout all phases of each activity will be the key to success in this role. The creative lead will act as the gatekeeper of the look & feel of the brand, and be seen as the guiding light of our brand’s visual representation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working collaboratively to execute on visual interpretation through campaigns and creativity
- Position new products & categories remaining true to brand, whilst being strategic and innovative
- Respond to briefs to deliver on concepts and final assets
- Take responsibility for both digital and IRL experiences
- Lead and inspire the creative team, giving them clear and confident creative direction
- You're an excellent communicator, ensuring every step in the creative process from ideation through to execution is clear, concise and concentrated.
- You deliver on time, within budget, every time
- Excellent time management skills, you'll own the creative calendar
- You'll need experience in balancing creative budgets and overseeing a P&L
Sheet Society is more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
- Staff Parking and great public transport links
- ‘Jolly trolley’ - weekly snacks and drinks on a Friday
- ‘Sweet Dreams Day’ - a paid day off on your birthday
- Communal kitchen providing breakfast, fruit, snacks and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discounts
- Dog friendly - every day
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.