Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. We don't mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We're seeking a data-driven, growth focused and hands-on Sales Manager who will help to achieve our company goals. Reporting to our Sales Director, the successful candidate will take over the management of 10 Account Executives across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of managing a SaaS sales team, driving revenue & business growth, and thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. OTE $240k
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Execute our sales program, ensuring achievement of our plans and net new revenue targets.
- Develop a high-performing sales team through great leadership.
- Grow and lead a fast-expanding team! This includes recruiting and retaining a high-performance and highly engaged sales team.
- Train, develop and motivate your team in sales methodologies, product knowledge, teamwork, time and competitive knowledge (SPIN, Challenger, Miller Hieman).
- Lead business development opportunities, sales forecasts and commitment decisions.
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership.
- Create compelling, values based transformation opportunities that drive customer engagement
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, other sales teams, and client services to develop strategies and execution plans to grow pipeline.
- Ensure team adoption and accurate use of Salesforce CRM, and reinforce best practices to include compliance with governance, timely updates, and accurate reporting.
- Deliver consistent and accurate sales forecast reports via Salesforce.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events, conferences and webinars.
- Continuously track and optimise conversions and success.
- At least 5+ years of SMB sales management experience.
- Proven and consistent success within a high-velocity and high-volume sales environment.
- A track record of overachieving, as past success is a strong indicator of future success!
- Passionate, ambitious and have a burning desire to succeed.
- Experience managing reps in international markets.
- Skilled at coaching, training and developing your team.
- SaaS/Cloud sales experience (if you have HR / HCM / Financial planning experience, that's even better)!
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013