This job can be based in; Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane!
Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney as well as USA and UK.
Dubber is going through rapid growth globally, being connected to many of the largest telecommunications service providers in the world. This is driving significant scale into our cloud infrastructure and global operations.
The objective of this key role in the Technology team is to assist in scaling up and operate our global technology operations and engineering to ensure our service experience to customers enables our growth and innovation ambitions
We are seeking a Team Leader to join our growing Technology team working in the Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane CBD. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced company working within a cross-functional team to drive the delivery, processes and release of products that deliver the company's vision and strategy
- Build, promote and organise a highly performing, engaged and energetic agile team
- Accountable to drive the delivery of product functionality in a timely manner, ensuring that the delivery of the team meets expectations
- Act as a key interface between the team and various stakeholders, including but not limited to Product Managers, Business Stakeholders and executive teams
- Actively contribute to technical solutions and design as appropriate, evaluating technical options against architecture guidelines and standards
- Identify and mentor the next generation of leaders and engineers within the group
- Drive agile practices within the team and across the company
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable mentoring/management of engineers
- Proven experience working in a modern software engineering delivery environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Experience as an Agile leader
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation experience
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience and knowledge including agile methods, cloud technologies, contemporary engineering approaches, stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- Passionate about using data, analytics and process improvement to drive uplift
- Telecommunications and regulated industry experience desirable
- Software or technical qualifications highly desirable
- Technology degree or equivalent
With a great product and a global opportunity, Dubber aims to hire hardworking people who can disrupt the status quo and run like the wind by owning their role, so we can continue to be the world leader in what we do.
- Passionate about the potential of technology to bring value to our global clients
- A results oriented leader that values people and diversity
- Enjoys engaging with global stakeholders to drive operational outcomes and improvements
Why should you join Dubber?
We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real impact. With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team!
Dubber offers a competitive salary and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane which our teams enjoy working from and we also offer the flexibility to work from home.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we have Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. Hear why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.