The Loop+ continuous care platform will transform the way that wheelchair users manage and optimise their health. A key part of this development relies on technical leadership to ensure quality outcomes for the Loop+ product range.
There is an opening at Loop+ for an Engineering Lead to support the team and drive the successful development of the loop+ platform.
You will help us scale our engineering capabilities, growing a geographically distributed team of software engineers and partnering with our external hardware vendor. You’ll work closely with Product, Client Services and others in the organisation to deeply understand business problems and deliver technical solutions.
Our tech stack includes Python, mobile platforms, AWS [IOT core, Cognito].
· Challenge the technical team to design the most appropriate solutions that meet the company goals, are scalable for future direction whilst appropriate for current needs and timeframes.
· Be accountable for the technology team – recruitment, performance, learning and delivery.
· Build out the data platform – validate, implement and scale the cloud infrastructure.
· Create a collaborative, supportive environment for the team and provide regular coaching, mentoring, and feedback to engineers.
1. IOT or regulated industry experience
2. Startup experience or similar hustle/flexibility
3. Transforming data from information to actionable insights at scale
4. Project management and delivery
5. Demonstrating that you can balance business and technical needs