We are seeking our first Senior Partnerships Program Manager to join our Melbourne office. In this role you will build, develop and lead our strategic partnership programs to accelerate our company’s strategic growth both locally, and globally, developing our partnerships infrastructure and processes across our channels. This is a crucial addition to the Commercial team at FrankieOne where you will materially shape the future of a game-changing category creator.
Our team continues to build enterprise-grade SaaS solutions that create huge value for our customers. Our product has created its own momentum and we have already signed three of the top four banks in Australia and many leading fintechs globally without having a marketing function in place or senior sales team. We are kicking huge goals in the enterprise market and making a massive impact in the financial services sector, though we will be seeking your support to drive it to the next level.
You will bring a passion for acquiring and developing strategic partnerships with fintech companies, financial institutions, technology providers, and other relevant organizations, understanding the needs of our mutual ideal customer profiles. You understand and can champion the importance of executing clear and scalable programs, accurate CRM data capture, and consistency in our methodologies and processes. As a Senior Team Member, you will also lead by example, driving your own results, while assisting other team members to be highly successful.
You are …
You are an energetic and proven partnerships leader who swears by a strong operational rhythm. You have likely worked in a mid-sized business where you have worked with best-in-class strategies and structures, enabling success for you and your team. You are excited by the opportunity to create something that you can be proud of and build a department. Commercial acumen is your thing and great people love working with you. You thrive in an environment where you are running complex strategies with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Whilst you have worked within the enterprise space, you are not a corporate stalwart but someone who can blend with any business. You love working with smart people and you get excited about solving big problems for customers.
Your ticket to success:
Strategic Partnership Development:
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritise potential strategic partners.
- Develop and negotiate partnership agreements that align with our business goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners.
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of partnership programs.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure successful program implementation.
- Monitor and report on the performance of partnership programs.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product, and other departments to align partnership strategies with company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
Innovation and Improvement:
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve partnership strategies and processes.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and market opportunities.
- Provide insights and recommendations to senior management.
In a previous life you have:
- Experience in developing and building a partnerships program, including content development, processes, and
- Experience managing and selling into complex businesses (SaaS)
- Experience partnering with with C-level executives
- Exceptional project management, presentation and writing skills
- An appreciation and understanding of metrics, and how these achieve results
- Honed your ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive under pressure
- Proven yourself as strong collaborator with peers and internal stakeholders
- Ideally worked in banking, FinTech, SAAS based products, or identity verification.