Performance Manager - GX
Salary: $75k - $80k + Super
You are smart and able to find new opportunities to build our new and existing partners list across Finder sites around the world. You are commercially astute and have experience in managing relationships with clients across different countries and timezones. You also understand the value of interacting with internal teams to ensure that Finder continues to grow.
You will lead and take ownership of specific verticals on Finder across several countries, for example cryptocurrency and/or international money transfers markets. This includes taking ownership of the revenue, the partnerships, and all other aspects required to own this role from a client services perspective.
You will manage people and work in a team including the global group performance manager, local performance directors and managers, head of branded content and marketing manager to direct outcomes, spotting commercial opportunities and collaborating with the internal team to drive revenue and improve margin.
You need to have a wide range of skills in the areas of implementation, daily tracking & pacing, reporting, analytics, internet marketing, monetisation, merchandising, account management, & sales support. This role will manage campaigns from different niche’s across several countries.
- Building and improving relationships with new and existing partners or clients, generating and growing partnerships by promoting marketing campaigns that help partners reach their online traffic and sales goals
- Working closely with local client service teams to build and improve partnership through different timezones
- Preparing contracts/ IOs and Proposals for clients
- Seeing a marketing campaign through from start to finish, including placing pixels, testing tracking, working through creative specifications, reporting and pacing towards budgets
- Spotting commercial and optimization opportunities and collaborating with the internal publishing and marketing team to drive revenue and margin growth
- Reporting weekly and monthly to the commercial and publishing teams on up to date EPC and performance data for each and every client marketing campaign across all your verticals
- Identify and recommend strategies to improve performance and branded campaigns
- Ensuring that all Finder sites are optimised to the optimal commercial advantage
- Managing display inventory and partner sponsorships
- Merchandising products/ offers across all Finder sites
- Creating processes around filing and reference of IO working closely with finance for end of month billing
- Working with the accounting team to get the partners payment in time and form
Desired Experience and Skills
- Degree qualified preferably in business, marketing, communications or similar
- 3+ years business development experience
- Have a proactive attitude - constantly seeking to take action and build Finder!
- You know your VLookUps from your Pivot Tables
- Have great communication skills – written, verbal and presentational
- Can work independently and to deadlines
- Love learning new technologies and skills
- Experience in a digital marketing role involving performance improvement
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Google Analytics, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Google Adwords a plus
Not many people have been trained for this sort of role. Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they feel that they haven’t satisfied every requirement. If you aren’t sure, but like the sound of who we are and what we are doing, apply: we can work out together if this is where you will shine.