Reporting to the CEO & Founder, we are looking for a Sales Director to drive sales in our APAC region. In this role you will drive and run sales as a player/coach. You will evolve our sales methodology and processes across our channels, leading the sales team and APAC Sales operations. This is a crucial addition to the Leadership team at FrankieOne where you will materially shape the future of a game-changing category creator.
You will bring a passion for acquiring new enterprise business through a targeted account strategy and understand the needs of our ideal customer profile. You will coach and empower the Sales Team to drive our growth, promoting the importance of a operational rhythm, implementing a clear go-to-market program, CRM data capture, and consistency in our sales methodology. You will lead by example, driving your own opportunities while coaching others on theirs.
Your ticket to success:
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
- Lead and inspire.
- You work with the sales team to build a sustainable pipeline and lead your team's opportunities through the sales process.
- You motivate and inspire your team to exceed revenue targets empowering them through structured training and tactical coaching
- Lead the preparation of proposals and RFP responses
- Create huge momentum around FrankieOne in the enterprise market
- Collaborate with business leaders on forecasting, sales cadence, product, and marketing to ensure we are constantly evolving and delivering on what the market wants.
- Champion cross-departmental collaboration and the importance of the whole FrankieOne team as part of our customer journey.
In a previous life you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on sales leader who has been successful in building teams, carrying your own quota and working with best-in-class strategies and supporting team members,
- Ran enterprise sales with proven experience in executing complex sales strategies and cycles through targeted account sales strategies
- Used MEDDIC, Value Selling, and/or Challenger and SPIN(or a combo of these)
- Developed sales coaching and mentoring skills
- Built an appreciation and understanding of sales metrics, and how these achieve results
- Experience presenting complex solutions to a C-Level audience