GiveEasy is the leading digital fundraising platform in Australia providing support to over 500 active Not for Profits in Australia of all sizes. We make it simple for supporters to donate off any device, any time any where to support the causes they care about most. Over the past 6 years, GiveEasy has built a self service platform for Not For Profits to run their entire digital fundraising.
- More than 1 year web developer experience (the salary offered will match your experience)
- Strong background with C# and .NET Core
- Proven skills with ASP.NET and MVC design patterns
- Experience with modern web architectures and API design
- Knowledge of common software design patterns including SOLID, MVC & MVVM.
- Demonstrated Capability to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Experience with Agile project management processes and the ability to estimate tasks and stick to deadlines.
- Proven SQL Server database skills, including schema design and query optimisation.
- Experience with AWS cloud services (S3, RDS, Lambda, Serverless)
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- UI and UX design
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to read and interpret developer documentation for 3rd party tools and services
- Be comfortable analysing code and comments of an existing codebase to implement new features or fix issues
- Adopt existing style, coding and workflow practices
- Be able to work autonomously to research a problem and implement a solution
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions to the Not For Profit sector. If you are entrepreneurial, like a challenge and adapt to a face paced environment this role is for you.
Given the current COVID-19 working conditions, it is anticipated that this will initially be a remote role and then a face to face position in Bondi Junction, Sydney.
Role is open to Australian Citizens, PR, and full work right holders based in Australia only. No sponsorship provided.