At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 175,000 financial members and surpassed $800 million in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Content and Brand, this role lives at the intersection of creating great content and inspiring creativity within our business. Your mission at Spaceship will be to deliver personalised and contextual multi-channel brand experiences to our target audience through compelling creative output. You will use your creative skillset to bring to life campaigns across the marketing team, with a focus on paid advertising channels and collaborating with the content marketing team. The role requires someone with a “swiss army knife” like ability to develop great ideas and then be hands-on with execution.
Specifically, you will:
- Concept and develop messaging, narratives and ad campaigns around our brand, products and mission.
- Create consistent, compelling stories across various platforms and mediums including, but not limited to, organic and paid social media, display, website, email and other owned and paid media channels.
- Own all paid advertising content, ensuring messaging is engaging, designs are entertaining and execution is aligned with our brand values.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead creative/briefing sessions cross-departmentally to clarify business needs and key messages.
- Lead the training and development of relevant team members of the creative process, including delivering guidance and clear direction, problem solving and people management.
- Manage relationships with internal & external creative partners i.e. writers, designers & contributors.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in content strategy, writing, designing and creative storytelling type roles of increasing scope and complexity.
- Excellent written, graphic design and verbal communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to be hands-on.
- A digital-first mindset and in-depth understanding of ad creative (i.e. performance and brand) in the modern media landscape.
- The ability to create innovative creative work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- The ability to think strategically, problem solve creatively and execute with a love for detail.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Ability to inspire and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, with limited supervision and under tight timeframes.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office.
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.