Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionises how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day. Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
The Senior UX Research Operations Specialist will be a crucial role in helping enable product teams to do their best research work. Working closely with the UX Research Practice Lead and the Director of Design Operations, this person’s ability to educate product teams on research best practices/techniques and systemising our participant recruiting, scheduling and incentivising processes will ensure anyone at Culture Amp who does research (that includes non research roles like designers and product managers) are finding out the right insights from the right people at the right time. This person will also own the process of how knowledge management operates, by managing and integrating multi-disciplinary insights from across the organisation.
What you’ll spend time doing
- Create a systematic approach to user recruitment to ensure that teams can speak to the right people when they need to. This includes outreach, screening, scheduling, participation agreements, privacy, and incentives management.
- Manage research processes and tooling for teams to helps empower them to do their best research throughout the product discovery process
- Manage our research repository, ensuring that research is easily findable across the organisation
- Collaborate with and educate researchers, designers and product managers on research best practices through guidelines, templates and training.
- Lead the onboarding of new and contract renewal of research vendors, tools and platforms
- Continuously measure and improve our research operations processes
What you’ll potentially bring to the table
- Expert knowledge on participant management platforms, programs, and processes
- Strong knowledge of UX Research capabilities, methodologies, and terminology
- An excellent communicator and collaborator internally (with stakeholders) and externally (with customer/user communication)
- Ability to support several projects at one time, and be able to prioritise as necessary
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work - check out the below!
- MacBook for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Work from home allowance - to help get your home office set up!
- We care about your well-being and offer a generous quarterly allowance to support wellness activities
- We offer an additional day of leave each quarter company wide to help you feel refreshed
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!