About the job
UHG is an organisation which transacts services between business and Healthcare. We are seeking an experienced enthusiastic and driven national BDM who thrives in a busy, fast paced, innovative environment to join our team. You will be responsible for driving our growth agenda and developing net new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and converting a pipeline of clients which are typically operating in the personal injury or healthcare management sectors, Workers Compensation, CTP, Self-Insurance, Government, Legal, Aged Care, Disability etc
- Your targets will include both revenue and profit financial targets
- You will also work in collaboration with clients and business heads on product innovation
- Leading Tenders, proposals, contract negation
- Working with the implementation, operations, provider and technology teams to optimise client outcomes
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 5-10 years’ BDM experience in Health, Technology, Financial or Service industry
- Extensive consultative sales experience and delivering results in a fast-paced client centric environment
- Experience in seeking/hunting out new opportunities and driving deal conversion
- Highly developed commercial acumen in a competitive environment
- The passion to provide exceptional client service with outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of and contacts within Victorian WorkSafe scheme and agents, VIC legal firms and large self-insurers other personal schemes would be favorable
Why join us:
We know our success to date has been due to our employees, and as such we put people at the heart of everything we do. At UHG we offer:
- A culture where we encourage growth and learning, ensure open communication and place an emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility
- An opportunity to join a fast growing organisation where you will have a wide sphere of influence
- The opportunity to implement solutions with industry-changing impact
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to work within a commercially competitive environment, creating their success and being well rewarded along the way.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to perform in this role, then please email your resume to: [email protected]
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.