[we're hiring for both full-time and casual weekend roles]
Brosa is a new breed of direct-to-consumer brand that is disrupting the $14 billion Australian home and living retail industry by putting the digital experience front and center.
As one of Australia's most innovative businesses, we are on a mission to make it simple to create a home you'll love. Brosa means 'smile' in Icelandic: our very first products were raw and natural, inspired by the design philosophies of that region. We’ve since expanded our range, but our emphasis on delivering quality designs and inspiration, accessible pricing, and unmatched customer experiences remain front and center. Brosa is designed for life. Made for you.
It's an exciting time in our company's journey, and you'll be joining an award-winning team: we've been named #9 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #6 in AFR Fast Starters. Brosa is also backed by Australia's most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds including AirTree Ventures and Bailador Technology Investments, who are behind iconic companies including Canva, Petcircle, Expert360, Ebay Australia, Ticketek.
We're now on the search for an Assistant Manager (2IC) Interior Stylist (Full Time) to join the Brosa family and propel our next stage of growth.
Based in our flagship Fitzroy Studio+ location, our Studio+ showroom is open to the public for walk-ins, complimentary 1-on-1 style consultations and virtual consultations. Our customers may be looking for one piece of furniture or furnishing their whole home. Our job is to make this a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Providing support to the Studio+ manager and standing in when she is absent.
- Assist with recruitment, coaching and providing support to other team members
- Planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Plan and assist with studio change overs
- Look for ways to improve ur studio performance and customer experience
- Guiding customers on their journey through our Studio+ space
- Helping customers create a beautiful home effortlessly. Building a vision for clients through product selection and pairing, spatial planning and colour selection via mood boards.
- Driving sales to hit Studio+ daily, weekly and monthly team targets.
- Being an ambassador for the brand – you will be the face of Brosa offline, bringing the brand to life for our customers
- Providing your expert product knowledge in an engaging manner and answering specific client queries to offer solutions to the client's furnishing needs
- Day-to-day maintenance of the Studio+
- Provide "virtual consultations" to customers who cannot visit our studio.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES?
- A passion for retail and interior design or styling
- Previous experience with consultative or retail sales roles with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
- Experience in a management position
- Ability to service your customers while managing work tasks in a fast paced environment
- A highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to assist difficult or escalated customers in a sensitive and understanding manner
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets
- A self-starter who has creative ideas on how to better serve our clients and isn't afraid to suggest them
- Enthusiastic, open and honest
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new programs/systems
- Problem-solving attitude
- Must be available to work Sunday - Thursday
BONUS TO HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in an Interiors/furniture/design related course
- Previous experience in the furniture industry
- Previous experience in a management role
On Offer to You
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We commonly refer to our team as a family and work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. To foster a vibrant workspace we have various initiatives including Thursday Ted-style talks from internal and external speakers (we call it Flocktalk), allowances for attending conferences and workshops.
- Awesome product discounts on all items sold on the Brosa website
- Regular individual and team reward & recognition celebrations
- Investment in your personal development
- Thursday TED-style talks from internal and external speakers