You are smart and able to find new opportunities to build our new and existing partners list. You are commercially astute and have experience in managing relationships with clients. You also understand the value of interacting with internal teams to ensure that Finder continues to grow. You need to have a wide range of skills in the areas of implementation, daily tracking & pacing, reporting, analytics, internet marketing, monetisation, merchandising, account management, & sales support. This role will manage campaigns from different niche’s across several countries.
- Building and improving relationships with new and existing partners or clients
- Maintaining a portfolio of partners through active client engagement and seeking to maximize commercial opportunities
- Seeking new commercial opportunities and partnerships for Finder
- Seeing a campaign through from start to finish, including placing pixels, testing tracking, working through creative specifications, reporting and pacing towards budgets
- Reporting daily to the commercial and publishing teams on up to date EPC and performance data for each and every client campaign across all verticals
- Identify and recommend strategies to improve performance
- Ensuring that all finder sites are optimised to the optimal commercial advantage
- Managing display inventory and partner sponsorships
- Merchandising products/ offers across all finder sites
- Creating processes around filing and reference of IO working closely with finance for end of month billing
Desired Experience and Skills
- Have a proactive attitude - constantly seeking to take action !
- You know your VLookUps from your Pivot Tables
- Have great communication skills – written, verbal and presentational
- Can work independently and to deadlines
- Love learning new technologies and skills
- Experience in a digital role involving performance improvement
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Google Analytics, Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding Google Adwords a plus
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.