Stake is looking for a Performance Specialist to join our team at our Bondi Junction HQ, with a flexible hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 WFH).
We’re an Australian investment platform with a mission to provide a seamless and immersive experience that breaks barriers for ambitious investors. We serve a global customer base of 500,000+ investors, with more than A$2 billion in assets under administration.
More than a digital brokerage, Stake is a brand that stands for progress. This is true for our customers as well as our team members. Our working environment is energetic, collaborative and supportive – everyone is encouraged to take ownership and challenged to deliver high-quality execution.
Our internal mantra is ‘never settle’ and we all share an ambition to grow this business. This is your opportunity to join a scaleup rocketing upward to become a robust financial services company.
About this role
- Developing strong strategies for our digital acquisition activity that can be used and leveraged in Australia specifically. This includes working on audience segmentation, channel mix, campaign implementation, and experiment mindset;
- Planning, creating and managing campaigns across omni-channel as well as running tests, learning and optimising experiments;
- Working to ensure we have fantastic data flows that inform measurement, attribution, optimisation and visualisation including the use of dashboards; and
- Work on launching new campaigns and optimising existing campaigns on Adwords, Meta ads, LinkedIn ads and Apple search ads.
A bit about you
- At least 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing;
- Experience on the tools with ad platforms, including Google Ads, Apple search Ads, Meta Ad Manager and Twitter Ads, as well as DSPs such as Trade Desk a bonus;
- Experience with analytics tools like GA, Google Tag Manager, Branch, etc;
- Must have worked on optimisation of app install campaigns like UAC with a clear understanding of working on optimising for in-app events with MMP partners such as Branch and Apps-flyer.
- Experience managing channel specific budgets; and
- Experience working on app install campaigns for a fintech a bonus.
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply and let us know why in your cover letter!
Benefits of working at Stake
At Stake you’ll have the opportunity to work with autonomy while learning from some of the best talent in the industry, playing a meaningful role in building a company that has loads of positive momentum and excitement around it.
But we also have perks. Not long ago, we proudly introduced new benefits under the Grow with Stake program. Please see the whole list on our Careers website, including:
- $2,500/year professional development allowance
- $1,000/year wellbeing allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Childcare allowance of up to $18,000 in value over 24 months
- Extra paid leave during tough times
- Discretionary performance bonus and talent referral bonus
- Employee Share Options scheme
Stake is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We’re proactive about providing an inclusive work environment and do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We’re also endorsed by WORK180 as a great employer for women.
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it the attention it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. We’re a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer –which means we’re committed to responding to every applicant. If we think you’d be a good addition to our team, we’ll give you a call and from there, you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies: Stake does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or directly to Stake employees. Stake is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.