RECENTLY RANKED 4th on the AFR BOSS Best Places To Work List ANZ 2022
MadeComfy is a multi-award winning property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals. Guests booking with MadeComfy seek a living experience in quirky, self-contained properties with a high level of comfort, convenience and consistency. Property owners are able to generate higher rental returns with an end-to-end managed service that includes everything from furnishing & styling, revenue management, 24/7 guest management, housekeeping and maintenance.
One of MadeComfy’s key differentiators for property owners is the use of dynamic pricing and access to the owner portal that provides them with the highest rental returns and transparency. It uses data analytics that helps deliver significantly higher returns compared with what property owners are getting when they opt for other forms of rental.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
With our vision in mind to become Australia’s most loved short-term rental brand, you are responsible for assisting the Property Performance Team in managing the performance of MadeComfy’s properties by analysing, setting competitive pricing strategies and optimising listing quality, with the aim to maximise revenue and enable MadeComfy to be scalable and profitable. While unpaid, this internship will offer an opportunity for a graduate student to learn all the competences to kickstart a career in marketing or revenue management and to build a network with experts of the industry. Successful internship may lead to a permanent position at MadeComfy.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assisting with monitoring of the occupancy and revenue performance of MadeComfy’s short-term rental properties across Australia,
- Collaborating with other departments on pricing related enquiries,
- Documenting revenue management processes and concepts.
Marketing & CRO
- Assisting with ensuring MadeComfy’s listings stand out from the competition and are SEO friendly
- Assisting in preparing and implementing discounts and promotion campaigns,
- Documenting conversion rate optimisation processes and concepts.
- Monitoring the status of the portfolio and ensuring its distribution across all booking platforms.
- Documenting channel management processes and concepts.
- Strong organisational abilities with a clear eye for detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving with a creative mindset
- Comfortable working within a fast-growing startup with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Strong working capabilities with Excel; knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and SQL is a plus
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Mathematics; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Up to 6 months availability for the internship which may lead to a permanent position