At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high-performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breathe Brighte’s values, have a read below.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the product team to unlock finPower potential.
- Hands-on engineering and writing code for the finPower platform, shipping features that affect how internal users engage with the product.
- Continuously look for ways to use technology to increase the effectiveness, performance and usability of the products.
- Automate everything!
- Define the best practices and software development process in the Internal Product team.
- Join the Internal Product team to create seamless experiences by improving finPower driven products.
- We are seeking strong candidates who can develop an in-depth knowledge of the finPOWER / finPower Connect system, build elegant solutions and improve the overall quality of the product.
- The successful applicant will be customer-centric, naturally investigative and possessing strong communication skills.
We’re a high performing team and proud to be backed by investors who believe in our mission and the opportunity we have ahead of us. Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners continue to help us scale our teams and products.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 6th fastest growing Technology Business in Australia in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2020) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020). We’ve also been recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG.