*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is a VC funded organisation backed by 10 years of innovation,, with offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognised as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional End User Services Manager, based out of Melbourne but supporting our global business and working with a small (but growing!), globally dispersed Technology team. Reporting to the Director of IT Ops, the role is for those individuals who are highly driven and accomplished delivery focused IT Service Management professional who has a career background of successfully delivering service improvement projects & initiatives within an Enterprise level environment.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position and the growth trajectory we are on, it would suit someone who is comfortable with a geographically segregated business and who knows how to create and implement processes that are fit for purpose and that enable us to scale
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Establish, enhance, refine and manage effective and responsive Service Delivery operations to deliver quality outcomes.
- Provide leadership and management of Culture Amp Service Desk staff supporting End User computing functions.
- Managing the communications of priority incidents for the IT group
- Be accountable for the implementation and delivery of agreed to IT Service Management KPIs.
- Sustain the overall culture of continuous improvement in the team ensuring better value for the business through IT service delivery.
- Ensure all ITIL aligned IT service delivery processes are implemented appropriately by the operational Teams.
- Accountable for IT Asset management framework and registers
- Exceed stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder and change management disciplines.
- Act as escalation point for IT incidents, including major incidents; ensure appropriate and timely business communications are maintained for major incidents.
- Proven experience working in an IT Service Management capacity, with ITIL service management knowledge and experience.
- Experience working across IT Operations to support transition of IT services.
- Excellent relationship building skills to work effectively with internal business stakeholders.
- Experience with ITIL frameworks and methodologies and translating processes into meaningful and fit for purpose IT operations.
- ITIL certification & advanced knowledge of I.T Service Management and Service Delivery standards.
- A passion for providing high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyse assumptions
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Thorough & Meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp