Senior Product Designer – UX/UI
Who are we? We are Ignition Advice.
We are a cloud-based, digital financial advice platform that supports direct-to-customer and adviser-led advice delivery for large financial institutions globally.
Our Mission: Helping financial institutions help their customers make better financial decisions.
Our Goal: Ignition helps financial institutions attract, retain, and service consumers digitally. Our advice technology assists new and existing customers make better financial decisions compliantly and digitally.
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Designer is now available to join a leading, global digital advice company.
The Senior Product Designer will work closely with the Ignition Product, Engineering, and Client delivery teams. You will be responsible for creating desirable, usable and compelling experiences, designing original concepts and extending our core product range, establishing design principles and systems to consistently deliver high value insights and designs and conducting research and customer testing to develop insights for roadmap development and prioritisation
What you will be doing:
This position is for a Senior Product Designer focused on product design, research and leadership.
- You know the human-centred or goal-based product design process from top to bottom.
- Customer testing and research throughout the design funnel (including ethnographic research, resonance testing and usability testing).
- Translate concepts into service blueprints, customer and user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs
- You understand that technical, business, and design constraints & priorities factor into every product decision.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products that solve real problems, and that people use.
- Strong visual and interaction design skills, combined with a great understanding of web, app patterns and trends
- Experience in defining design systems and associated documentation to enable standardisation
- Contribute to building a refined suite of reusable components, patterns and templates guided by established design principles and UX research
- Worked in an agile environment, taking an iterative approach to evolve the product and testing
- Participate in frequent design reviews and critiques with designers, product teams, and leadership.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Take smart risks and champion new innovative ideas enabling a scalable product.
- Ability to articulate the product vision with great storytelling
- Help mentor and lead junior designers
- Strong client solution focus
- Collaborative mindset
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential
- Outcome driven
- Ability to thrive in an agile and fast paced environment
- Self motivated
- Navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Detail orientated
- Embrace change, and responsibility
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 4 + years of professional design experience, including UX experience
- Support client facing teams across regions
- Inherent curiosity about how humans think, behave, and interact with technology
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with teams across the globe
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with a natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions, and run work sessions
- Successful experience working collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Product Management, and UX Research
- A strong desire to always be learning and tackling new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- In depth design systems experience
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in Fintech UI
- Degree/Masters in design discipline desirable
- Link to previous work
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package
- Staff Referral Program.
- Reward and Recognition in being a part of scaling an international SaaS based business at the frontier of Financial Technology solutions for large enterprise
But most importantly will be an integral and important part of the organisation and make a real positive impact in delivering innovative, cutting edge and quality services to our exceptional clients.
Join us today and be part of something big and exciting!
Ignition Advice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ignition are not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
No Agencies Please.
If you would like to find out more about us or would like to have a chat, please contact Rhea from Ignition Advice on:
Email: [email protected]