- First rate benefits
- Can be based in Christchurch, Auckland or Sydney
- Join a creative, dynamic team with a true people focus
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting, newly defined opportunity within our Delivery Team for a Solutions Architect to work primarily with one of our biggest clients; one of Australia’s leading insurers who are on a growth journey.
Overall architecture of this particular application has been created, we are looking for someone to drive the project to completion with a focus on front end development and create excellent working relationships with the Product Owner.
Joining Jade means that that you are joining a multi-disciplinary team who work with a diverse range of clients and sectors. You will have ample opportunity to learn, train and qualify your ongoing skills, our people are truly supported to drive their own career. We are recruiting for longevity and can offer enough project and role diversity to keep you entertained!
A typical week for you at Jade may include:
- Systematically thinking through potential design impacts to our customers while providing guidance to team members in architecture and design
- Determining project scope and creating detailed designs from client requirements
- Mentoring team members through both technical specifications and coding guidelines
- Actively participating in our communities of practices and leadership groups, making sure we are always looking to improve the way we work.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant, you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance, car parking and subsidised broadband
As our Solutions Architect you will be a technical leader with the ability to empower and motivate a team to perform to the best of their abilities and deliver outstanding application solutions.
- A talented Solutions Architect; with experience designing solutions which meet the client’s requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience with React, Azure and C#
- Experience and an in depth understanding of software development process and practice, g. Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring others
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here