Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
The Professional Services division is responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Payroll Trainers are responsible for gathering information, creating and delivering training to our customers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to proficiently operate and administer our payroll software. You will work with Payroll Specialists and Project Managers to build training content for our clients going through our Guided and Managed Implementation service.
This role is exciting! Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements but you will help and guide them through our interactive onboarding and training process. You will be managing many projects at any one time, therefore to be successful in this role, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, and prioritise tasks to drive great outcomes.
- Design, develop and deliver workshop content to support the payroll platform
- Be an influencer, presenter, and problem solver for all things payroll
- Deliver training to clients on payroll implementations using our platform
- Educate clients on best practice using the EH platform
- Respond to customer communications and queries during the implementation
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes
- 3-5 years' experience in working in the payroll/HR/IT industry, or a relevant system training role within these industries delivering training on payroll systems focusing on the implementation phase
- Knowledge of business practices, policies, and procedures as they relate to Australian or New Zealand payroll
- Creation and maintenance of learning content to support new features and to assist with implementations and platform adoption
- Strong time management and schedule management
- Exceptional consulting skills.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**