HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble online bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a patient engagement platform, which helps 7m+ patients and 21,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What's in it for you?
HotDoc’s national headquarters are based in Melbourne and we are a growing SaaS company who are number 1 in the GP Market and growing quickly into new markets. This means there are great opportunities to make tracks in greenfields, new markets and we are hiring sales professionals because of the expansion opportunities we have at the moment.
We have a strong sales pipeline and we need people to help develop it. Are you ready to take that step and deliver on the sales we have available?
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their sales career with a fast growing health tech startup in this phone-based business development role.
On Target Earnings are between $70K - $85K + commission is uncapped.
What will you be doing
- You will be assigned a portfolio of new prospects to make outbound contact with and proactively engage to uncover pain points and educate them on the suite of HotDoc's services that are available.
- Closing new and add-on business so that you can achieve and exceed your annual sales quotas
- Using your consulting and relationship building skills to to manage multiple decision makers over a complex sales cycle, and to manage portfolios of accounts in an efficient way.
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate the following
- You’ve worked in sales before and have gained experience selling sophisticated B2B solutions
- You have great consultative skills, enjoy taking customers through a journey to lead to desired outcomes, and can provide great customer references
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You have deep motivation and have a track record of exceeding sales quotas
- You have an excellent phone manner and strong written communication skills
- You enjoy continuously learning and being curious
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
- We are an employee first company - to provide the best possible patient experience, we need to look out for our employees
- You will have the flexibility to work from our office which is full of natural light, lush greenery and a balcony that overlooks the Yarra River and to work from the comfort of your home.
- We have drinks on our balcony every Friday night.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, Kombucha & serious coffee machine. We have free breakfast on a Monday and free lunch on Fridays.
- Your calendar is pretty full here - we have monthly events (think beer tasting, cooking & painting master classes) that you can enjoy from the office or the comfort of your own home & movie nights, book clubs, guest speakers.
- Access to a fortnightly fItness subsidies, yearly mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Watch a video about what it is like to work at HotDoc here
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and completed a Census in 2020 which is our first step to transparently reporting on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.
We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here.