MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to work with our seller base to assist them with maximising their success on our marketplace.
- Utilise data and analytic tools to identify opportunities to help sellers succeed on the marketplace.
- Provide sellers with performance feedback and analysis.
- Identify and provide sellers with best practice and suggestions to increase sales and product performance.
- Proactively identify and keep on top of any potential seller issues.
- Liaise with relevant internal business departments to assist with seller success.
- Develop a sound understanding of the lifecycle of a seller on the platform.
- 4+ years’ experience in an account management role in retail and/or e-commerce.
- Ability to nurture and develop business relationships.
- An understanding of technical requirements surrounding e-commerce is highly advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.