Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
As a UX coach, you'll act as an internal consultant for our Product teams, coaching them on how to conduct customer research and create intuitive design solutions. You'll have strong business partnering skills and enjoy sharing your ideas to impact multiple streams of work.
Reporting to our Head of UX, you'll have access to ongoing professional development and will have the opportunity to choose between several clear career pathways.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Coach the Product teams to design and build elegant solutions
- Advise teams on research and data analytics techniques to understand and frame problems
- When a complex problem comes around, gets hands on and solve it with the team
- Shape our product roadmap through strategic research and design
- Inspire and motivate the team with your knowledge of best practices and industry trends
- You're a seasoned UX designer who understands the end-to-end process from generative research, ideation, concept designs, validating and refining ideas, to executing hi-fi designs and prototypes
- You have a customer-focused approach and can help others to empathise with user needs
- You have a passion for coaching and mentoring, and can work flexibly across multiple teams to improve the UX
- You're adaptive; you can change your communication style to suit team members with varying UX expertise, and you can tailor your UX methodology to match the project at hand
- You love working with multidisciplinary teams, working at pace, and delivering exceptional SaaS products
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why Join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018