Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
We're now on the search for an Interior Design Stylist (Casual) to join the Brosa family and help propel our next stage of growth. This is a casual role that may include weekend and weekday shifts, with potential to pick up more shifts during busy periods.
Based in our Rosebery Studio+ location, our Studio+ showroom is open to the public for walk-ins and complimentary 1-on-1 style consultations. Our customers may be looking for one piece of furniture or furnishing their whole home. Our job is to make this a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Guiding customers on their journey through our Studio+ space
- Helping customers create a beautiful home effortlessly. Building a vision for clients through product selection and pairing, spatial planning and colour selection via mood boards.
- Driving sales to hit Studio+ daily, weekly and monthly team targets.
- Providing expert advice to clients on the full range of Brosa products and services especially the in house and online design services
- Being an ambassador for the brand – you will be the face of Brosa offline, bringing the brand to life for the clients
- Providing your expert product knowledge in an engaging manner and answering specific client queries to offer solutions to the client's furnishing needs
- Providing support to the Studio+ Manager
- Day-to-day maintenance of the Studio+
- Provide "virtual consultations" to customers who cannot visit our studio.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES?
- A passion for retail and interiors, product & design
- A highly driven, bubbly individual, who works well within a team
- Previous experience with consultative or retail sales roles with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
- Excellent customer communication skills - written, on the phone and in person with the ability to prioritise a client's needs in a fast paced, ever-changing, high pressure environment
- A self-starter who has creative ideas on how to better serve our clients and isn't afraid to suggest them
- Enthusiastic, open and honest
- Tech savvy and fast to learn new programs/systems
- Ability to work autonomously
BONUS TO HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in an Interiors/design related course
- Previous experience in the furniture & homewares industry
On Offer to You
- Awesome product discounts on all items sold on the Brosa website
- Regular individual and team reward & recognition celebrations
- Investment in your personal development
- Thursday TED-style talks from internal and external speakers
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We commonly refer to our team as a family and work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. To foster a vibrant workspace we have various initiatives including Thursday Ted-style talks from internal and external speakers (we call it Flocktalk), allowances for attending conferences and workshops.